Authorization for camping is not entitled to demand other than the existing services currently and your request interested parties declare know and accept the General rules as well as regulations. The O. A. Parques national is not responsible for the disappearance of objects of value or accidents that may occur in the camping area, being the responsibility of users themselves.
 - Is not allowed to light fires or perform barbecues, as well as circulation or permanence of animals on beaches (Ordinance of beaches of the Municipality of Teguise. B.O.P. 21/12/2012).
 - Wastes and other wastes arising from or caused during your stay, must be collected, transported and deposited by the campers in the containers arranged expressly for this purpose.
 - Is forbidden to cut or prune bushes, or produce any such alteration on vegetation or surrounding land.
 - Can not be activities that could disturb or cause harm to the rest of the campers or the local fauna.
 - Generators may not be used.
 - Does not allow pouring products or pollutants in the waters or on the ground.
 - The camp will be responsible for all damages that directly or indirectly cause, in your case, be punished according to the applicable legislation.
 - In the camping area there are a few public toilets managed by the municipality of Teguise and the Cabildo Insular of Lanzarote, with toilets, sinks and showers. The opening hours of the same depends on the season and what stipulated in these organisms.
 -The plots not occupied within 24 hours from the scheduled day of arrival and do not have communication delay by the holder may be cancelled, without complaint, to make them available to other users.
 - Users must abide by the instructions given by our staff at all times, as well as to identify themselves when they are.
 - Processing of reservations which demonstrates profit may be restricted and cancelled without notice, and can those responsible for them be blocked and banned for any activity.